Cold Brew Iced Tea Recipe
- twohundredº Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- 3 tbsp loose-leaf tea or 5 tea bags
- 32oz cold water
- Optional garnish with lemon, mint or cucumber
- Put your favorite tea into the filter
- Place the filter into the carafe and pour cold water through the grounds up to the 32oz mark.
- Leave in the fridge or counter top overnight – for black tea 8-12 hours, green or herbal tea – 6-8 hours
- To serve, add ice to a glass, pour over the tea and garnish with lemon slices, mint or cucumber. Sweeten with sugar syrup if desired.
Summer Time Iced Tea
FREE Shipping to Australia + New Zealand for a limited time only!! Dismiss