Cold Brewed Tea Fruit Loaf
Prep time – 15mins, Cooking time – 90mins
You will need:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of mixed, dried fruit
- 1 cup of cold brewed tea
- 1tsp of mixed spice
- 1oz of salted butter
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- Put the sugar, dried fruit, tea, mixed spice and margarine into a pan.
- Slowly bring to boil, stirring all the time, and then let it stand to cool down.
- Add the flour and egg and beat the mixture together.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake at 360ºF for 90 mins or until knife inserted is clear.
- Leave the cake in the tin for 10 mins, then turn out on to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve in thick slices with butter.
Cold Brew Tea Fruit Cake
FREE Shipping to Australia + New Zealand for a limited time only!! Dismiss