Colombian Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
- twohundredº Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- 1 cup coarsely ground coffee
- 32oz cold water
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 4-5 Cloves
- Put 1 cup of coarsely ground coffee into the filter or a large mason jar
- Place the filter into the carafe and pour cold water through the grounds up to the 32oz mark. If using a mason jar, simply add the water and stir
- Add the Cinnamon and cloves
- Leave in the fridge or counter top overnight – 12-24 hours
- To serve, add ice to a glass, pour over the coffee and dilute with water to desired strength. Sweeten with sugar syrup if desired.
Exotic mix - Colombian Cold Brew!
Don't have a twohundredº cold brew coffee infuser yet?
Learn More >>
FREE Shipping to Australia + New Zealand for a limited time only!! Dismiss